Lincoln Preservation Foundation
Orthodox Meeting House
Historical Dates: 1886 - present
Threat Level: Low
Location: Lincoln Road
This brick structure was built in 1886 for a splintering group of the Goose Creek Friends. Its congregants were of a more orthodox persuasion than Goose Creek. In 1950 the two Goose Creek Meetings reunited, and the building was sold as a private residence. It also provided additional classroom space for the Lincoln High School after the school burned down in 1926.