Lincoln Preservation Foundation
Historical Dates: 1910
Threat Level: Low
Location: Lincoln Road
The structure was built as a commercial building in 1908, opening its doors as the Nichols General Merchandise and operating as a general store for at least two decades. Despite major renovations, the original store room is largely intact from the turn of the century. Today the building is a private residence.