Lincoln Preservation Foundation
Goose Creek Stone Meeting House
Historical Dates: 1765 - present
Threat Level: Low
Location: Lincoln Road
The Quakers established farms in the area and met for worship in various family homes. In 1747, the group established the Goose Creek Friends Meeting and in 1765 built this stone Meeting House. Since 1819, it has been the private residence of the caretaker and still owned by the Goose Creek Meeting.