top of page
Lincoln Preservation Foundation
Lincoln Elementary School
Historical Dates: 1908 - present
Threat Level: High
Location: Lincoln Road
Opened in 1908 on land donated by Quakers, this school was one of the first high schools in the county. Previously, students attended the Lincoln Elementary and High School at the south end of town on property adjacent to the present Goose Creek Meeting House. In 1954 the building became the Lincoln Elementary School.
bottom of page